Friday, June 17, 2011

Its friday- Again

Where the heck does time go anyway? Its already the middle of flipping June! Mom comes in next Wed. night and we are looking forward to seeing her. Saw her in April when we moved here- but now its SO much easier that we are on the same coastline and timezone. Still catch myself when I am ready to call her- I still in my head try to up the time 3 hrs. But I don't have to anymore. Makes me feel better that she does the same thing- but in reverse.

Sitting at dinner tonight and just watching Grace and the way she talks and her mannerisms- she is a kick in the pants. I can't believe how grown up she is getting- its crazy. Her face has changed so much in just a few short months. Attitude, well, that has increased. Sometimes she is a sweet little girl who wants to cuddle with us- and sometimes she is a hellion. Cranky as all gettout- and sassy pants galore!

Yes Mom you are correct, she is a very independent little girl for 4 1/2. Not sure how to fix that. But I know she gets it from me. Apparently I wasn't as sassy and snappy as she at her age.( I am sure it happened at age 5). But hell- I still love her to death even though I want to scream at the top of my lungs at her some days. Yeah I have done that already. Just frustrates the bageebas out of me gets her pissed off. So I gave it up.

I went for a trial workout at a gym down here- owned and operated my a local resident who has been a trainer,etc for 30 years. Nice guy and his business partner too. I am going to give it my best with trying to get in better shape. Not going to push it too much because if I do I won't be walking or moving for a week. I feel a little sore tonight but we'll see. My older sister has joined a gym so I thought it was time her fat-assed younger sister did too. Its all goes to hell at 30 people!

Taking my Univera everyday and it keeps me upright and pretty much pain free. Univera is my saving grace. Without it I KNOW I'd still be in pain trying heck knows what to try and "fix" things. Everyone should take it- is amazing how much Univera can fix what ails you!

My husband got a job yesterday- thank the universe! The economy isn't great here and jobs are scarce. He decided to write a letter to to the store managers in the chain he wanted to work and enclose a copy of his resume to them too. Its worked. He mailed them at lunch on Wed and got a call at 10 the next morning. That was fast- but well needed. With his experience they would be nuts not to hire him! He starts from square 1 and works his way up. Sometimes its the way it is- I told him its better than no paycheck at all and having me pay all of the bills. Which by the way was stressing me out. I know people were saying "Oh poor Scott hasn't found a job yet" But what the heck about his wife who is not responsible for all of the bills? I still get zero credit no matter what I do. But its over- hopefully. Part time will work into full time in no time!

OK- gotta go refill my skinnygirl drink- which by the way is awesome. LOVE Bethenny Frankel- she is my idol. I see a lot of me in her and aspire to be who she is. Not necessarily famous, but stronger and more respected. Peace out and Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: